Re: [Xen-devel] mini-os: gnttab.c does not compile

On 1 Sep 2006, at 16:06, Keir Fraser wrote:

On 31/8/06 12:11 pm, "Anil Madhavapeddy" <anil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MiniOS wasn't declaring a __XEN_INTERFACE_VERSION__, so it broke
after the recent dom0_ops.h change.

I pushed a small Makefile fix so it declares it as 0x00030203 (the
version right before those changes) and builds again.  Someone should
also update it to sync with the new header files as well so that the
interface version can bumped to the latest.

I wonder how it worked before? Set_xen_guest_handle() has never been a valid
thing for a guest to use if it doesn't define a suitable
XEN_INTERFACE_VERSION. Going back to before the dom0_ops changes, the build still fails for me: seems weird that gnttab.c could ever have built as part
of mini-os.

It's never compiled at all for me before :-)

I've had a "CFLAGS += -D__XEN__" local change to my checkout of mini- os for ages (thats not the right fix, but it worked too).

Grzegorz, how do you compile up mini-os normally?

-anil