Re: [Xen-devel] mini-os: gnttab.c does not compile

On 31/8/06 12:11 pm, "Anil Madhavapeddy" <anil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> MiniOS wasn't declaring a __XEN_INTERFACE_VERSION__, so it broke
> after the recent dom0_ops.h change.
>
> I pushed a small Makefile fix so it declares it as 0x00030203 (the
> version right before those changes) and builds again.  Someone should
> also update it to sync with the new header files as well so that the
> interface version can bumped to the latest.

I wonder how it worked before? Set_xen_guest_handle() has never been a valid
thing for a guest to use if it doesn't define a suitable
XEN_INTERFACE_VERSION. Going back to before the dom0_ops changes, the build
still fails for me: seems weird that gnttab.c could ever have built as part
of mini-os.

 -- Keir