Re: [Xen-devel] New OpenSolaris release for Xen..

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, David Edmondson wrote:
The instructions here:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/xen/How-To-07-2006/Solaris-domU/

describe how to create a Solaris domU image. The process requires that you have a Solaris dom0 system running.

Once you have the domU image it can be used with a Linux dom0.

*nods*

I guess I'll have to build a VMWare session with a Solaris dom0 for awhile. :)

We're discussing how to provide a pre-built domU image.

That would be great!