Re: [Xen-devel] New OpenSolaris release for Xen..

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006, Joe Bonasera wrote:
On Friday we published an updated release of OpenSolaris for Xen. It is still pre-alpha quality but we wanted to get it out in the community as soon as it was relatively working.

This update adds OpenSolaris-based dom0 capabilities, as well as 32-bit and 64-bit MP guests. We're currently synced up with OpenSolaris build 41, and Xen 3.0.2-2.

Is there documentation anywhere on how to bootstrap a Solaris domU to run on a Linux dom0? Now that it looks like it's getting somewhat stable (at least supports block devices and such!), that would make it much easier for those of us with existing Linux dom0's to try it out.

Thanks much for all the hard work!