[Xen-devel] how to turn on tracing in xen

Hi,

How do I turn on tracing in the Xen. I am using xen 3.0.2. I could not find a config option to turn ON tracing.
setsize fails with :

# setsize 20
Failure to get tbuf info from Xen. Guess size is 0: Invalid argument
This may mean that tracing is not enabled in xen.
set_size Hypercall failure: Invalid argument

May I know how to turn it on?

Thanks,
Anurag.