[Xen-devel] PCI code Xen 2 -> Xen 3

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "David Carr" <dc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:42:27 -0500 (CDT)
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:37:04 -0700

   I'm porting some code from 2 to 3 that did some PCI configuration in
the hypervisor.  A lot of the Xen code that supported this seems to
have moved.  For example, in Xen 2 there was a header file
(xen/include/xen/pci.h) that defined the pci_dev struct and several
other things.  Where is that sort of code located now?

What major Xen architectural changes should I be aware of?  I've read the
developer presentations on the Xen website and checked the Wiki.  Is there
other documentation?

Thanks,
David Carr