[Xen-devel] Resend: xenolinux hg repo

resend to larger group:

which one is the right one?
I'm going thru some merge hell and a need some newer PPC code from kernel.org.
is it:
  http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6-xen.hg (worked on)
--or--
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/linux-2.6-merge.hg (six weeks of nothing)

there is also linux-2.6.rc-xen.hg, linux-2.6.tip-xen.hg, linux-2.6- patchqueue.hg

the PPC team depends on the xenolinux repos trees rather that the sparse tree. We were haning off linux-2.6-merge.hg we would like to figure out which one tracks Linus's git tree best.
Please advise
-JX