[Xen-devel] XML-RPC for Xend status

Howdy,

Just wanted to give you a heads up of where I'm blocked right now. I've made the changes Ewan requested but am not able to regress because of a large amount of failures in xm-test. All of the block attach/detach tests are failing (in normal unstable). I was hoping the problems would just go away but they haven't in tip.

I'm going to look into those problems tomorrow and see if I can figure out where we broke. When I brought this up last week these failures were confirmed by others so I don't think it's just me.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori