Re: [Xen-devel] Change in xm interface

Ewan Mellor wrote:

Perhaps this sort of changes should be announced on xen-announce in the future? Is there such a list?

That list is xen-devel, for the moment.  I'm not sure there's any value
in having a separate list -- anyone who's developing products that sit
on top of Xen _really_ needs to be reading xen-devel anyway -- the
project simply isn't mature enough for you to get away without doing
that.

Heavily seconded. Please don't fork mailing lists - it really
isn't warranted, and tends to exaggerate the problem we're
trying to solve (people not seeing the information they need
because it's hidden somewhere)...

thanks,
Nivedita