[Xen-devel] Mini-OS and force_evtchn_callback()

Hello!

I'm trying to understand the event channel handling more in detail, and was
playing around a bit with the Mini-OS. However, it does not behave quite as
I had expected.

After having done a sti(), I do a force_evtchn_callback() which I though would
cause an event to be sent to hypervisor_callback(), which was registered as
the channel callback with HYPERVISOR_set_callacks().

The callback is not called until the domain issues a HYPERVISOR_set_timer_op()
and
thereafter blocks with HYPERVISOR_sched_op(). Is this the expected behavior,
or is there something wrong with the Mini-OS or did I simply miss something?

--
// Simon