RE: [Xen-devel] BUG grant_table.c line 939

  • To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "King, Steven R" <steven.r.king@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:03:56 -0800
  • Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:53:11 +0000

Hi Keir, thanks for helping.
I'm not using shadow tables.  Before the Xen crash, Xen kills both of my
domUs via arch/x86/mm.c line 614.  Apparently my domUs are misbehaving
by not explicitly unmapping granted pages.  Because of the
domain_crash() call in mm.c, no form of put_page() is ever called for
the mapping.  Is this info helpful?
-steve