Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.1 plans? xen-3.0-testing status?

James Harper wrote:
What's the state of xen-3.0-testing? Is it working OK for
you? Better than 3.0.0 ? Please post your comments!
3.0-testing has a number of bug fixes in it over 3.0.0 -- it should
definitely be used in preference to 3.0.0. It's effectively a 3.0.0.x
series.

Ah the world of open source... where anything tagged 'stable' probably
shouldn't be used because it is either a) too old, or b) too buggy.

But we wouldn't have it any other way.

Maybe that memory leak which crashes my dom0 has been fixed... I'll have to
give -testing a go.

3.0-testing is nice. There have not been many backports to it lately from -unstable. I know a patch I received from Ian that fixes issues with 3ware cards is not even on -unstable, I had hoped it'd be in 3.0-testing by now.

I'm half-considering just running -unstable util 3.0.2/3 so I get the latest fixes :)