RE: [Xen-devel] xen and reboots

Following up to my own post... it looks like in xen/arch/x86/domain.c
there is a variable called 'reboot_mode', which is written to physical
address 0x472 on reboot to tell the BIOS what to do. This would contain
0x1234 to do a 'warm' boot, and 0 (or anything else???) otherwise. But
nowhere in the xen directory can I see this variable get initialised...

Any ideas?

Thanks

James

does