Re: [Xen-devel] Problem with vif - help!!!!

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 01:09:52PM +0100, DIEDERIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> brctl show offers me this result:
> [root@ingpcxen002 ~]# brctl show
> bridge name     bridge id               STP enabled     interfaces
> xenbr0          8000.feffffffffff       no              vif0.0
>                                                         peth0

Well there's nothing wrong with that at all.  vif-bridge does this:

brctl show | cut -d "
" -f 2 | cut -f 1

to get the bridge name, which should succeed, but it is complaining that this
is returning nothing.  Perhaps you could figure out why this command is not
working.  Otherwise, I'm stuck I'm afraid.

Ewan.