Re: [Xen-devel] domain reboot problem

" During a domain reboot, something in xen/xend appears to be holding on to the
" old domains memory allocation still when the new domain is created.

I've seen the same problem since a Nov 10 pull.  I just pulled again and its
still there.

On a 256MB host, booting with dom0_mem=50000, xm info says free_memory
is 194MB.

I can create a domain with mem=106 and reboot it ok.  With mem=108 (or more) it
will die.   In xend-debug.log:
     Failed allocation for dom 32: 28160 pages order 0 addr_bits 0