[Xen-devel] Re: xm-test in xen-unstable.hg

AP> I was looking at the xm-test which is pulled down from xenbits
AP> using hg.  I don't see a Makefile or configure script there. How
AP> do I build it?

The configure script is generated by running "autogen".  The configure
script will then create the Makefiles.

I'm actually working on a major update to the documentation which
should help avoid this in the future :)

AP> Or should I be downloading from Dan's website?

No, definitely not.  Everyone should be using the version of xm-test
in the main xen repo, as that is the most up-to-date.

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center