From: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shi, Kuiliang
Sent: 2005年11月14日 14:02
To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] VMX status report Nov. 14 changset 7772

We have test latest xen on VT platform with Intel 915 chipset and Here is the
test summary:

IA32:
    Build&Boot SMP xen0 without problem
    Can startup unmodified 2.4/2.6 linux on VMX domain
    Can startup VMX with different configuration

    IA32 key issue:
       Keyboard/mouse some time behave abnormal in VMX

IA32E:
    Build&Boot SMP xen0 without problem
    Can startup unmodified 2.6 linux on VMX domain
    Can startup VMX & xenU with different configuration
    LTP runs well in VMX domain(2.6)

    IA32E key issue:
       Keyboard/mouse some time behave abnormal in VMX

For details:
--------------------------------
Platform: ia32
Guest OS: ia32

1, one vmx with memory 128    PASS
2, one vmx with memory 256    PASS
3, one vmx with memory 512    PASS
4, one xenU create                  FAIL
5, 2 vmx and 2 xenU coexist    FAIL
6, four vmx coexist                  PASS
7, network in VMX domain       PASS
8, network in XenU domain      FAIL

9,part LTP test in VMX domain PASS

IA32 key issue:
       Keyboard/mouse some time behave abnormal in VMX domain

Platform: ia32e
Guest OS: ia32e

1, one vmx with memory 128    PASS
2, one vmx with memory 256    PASS
3, one vmx with memory 512    PASS
4, one xenU create                  PASS
5, 2 vmx and 2 xenU coexist    PASS
6, four vmx coexist                  PASS
7, network in VMX domain       PASS
8, network in XenU domain      PASS
9,Part LTP test in VMX domain PASS

IA32E main issue:
       Keyboard/mouse some time behave abnormal in VMX domain

Thanks and regards

Kuiliang shi(kuiliang.shi@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kuiliang.shi@xxxxxxxxx> )

Open Source Technology Center

Intel Corp.