Re: [Xen-devel] silly questions: struct start_info

 >> Are any of these pages (*_mfn) part of some protection (read-only)
 >> scheme?

 KF> No. Only the initial page tables are write-protected when the domain
 KF> starts.

Ok, I would like to "host" these pages out of the pixed set of pages
given to the domain, rather than from other pages (Xen, or dom0), this
should not complicate Xen, but may complicate managment tools (which I
am not quite familiar with). Do you see any issues with this?

-JX

--
 "I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even
  began to know what I was talking about." -- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)