[Xen-devel] silly questions: struct start_info

typedef struct start_info {
    /* THE FOLLOWING ARE FILLED IN BOTH ON INITIAL BOOT AND ON RESUME.    */

By resume, do you mean after checkpoint or migration, or every
restore?

by restore I mean domain context switch.

I can understand nr_pages and flags for every restore, but I would not
expect the rest to change, do they?

    unsigned long nr_pages;     /* Total pages allocated to this domain.  */
    unsigned long shared_info;  /* MACHINE address of shared info struct. */
    u32      flags;             /* SIF_xxx flags.                         */
    unsigned long store_mfn;    /* MACHINE page number of shared page.    */
    u16      store_evtchn;      /* Event channel for store communication. */
    unsigned long console_mfn;  /* MACHINE address of console page.       */
    u16      console_evtchn;    /* Event channel for console messages.    */

Are any of these pages (*_mfn) part of some protection (read-only) scheme?
-JX

--
 "I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even
  began to know what I was talking about." -- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)