Re: [Xen-devel] Xen and USB devices

This is a headsup to say I'm still working on the USB split driver for
2.6.  I have a version which works very well for a snapshot of the
unstable tree from a few months ago and I'm currently in the process of
updating it to the new xenbus and xenstore interfaces.

My best guess at the moment is about 3 weeks before I have the code
working again on the latest unstable tree.  I have written a simple
high-level interdomain communication API and have ported the USB
back-end to this API.  I'm working on porting the FE.  After that I'll
implement the API using xenbus/xenstore grant-tables etc.

This split driver will allow you to allocate USB devices to guest
domains.

For the time being you can do what Mark suggested in his reply and map
the key as a block device.

Harry