Re: [Xen-devel] Re: mp_register_gsi() in Dom0

On 31 Aug 2005, at 17:37, Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh wrote:

Just to make sure that I understand correctly. I submit a patch against
"linux-2.6-xen-sparse" but the patch will not be merged. Instead it will
be placed in the "patches" director. Or should I be submitting a patch
so that in effect a new file gets created in "patches"?

Will the patches in the "patches" directory be merged into the Dom0 and
DomU kernels during the build process?

Hmmm, good point. I forgot we already modify those files in our sparse tree. :-) I think really you are best off waiting until we move to 2.6.13. We will probably make a testing release before then, but we will move to 2.6.13 soon after that.

 -- Keir