Re: [Xen-devel] question about domU memory mapping

Thanks for your reply!

But I got the virtual address as d0848480 and then got the
corresponding machine address by using virt_to_machine, Is this the right
way to do that?

Is there any restriction on the memeory that is remappable? I mean, can
some memory in DomU un-remappable?

Thanks,

-x