[Xen-devel] Re: [ivtv-devel] Problems loading ivtv in Xen - DMA issues?

On 7 Jul 2005, at 18:34, David Muench wrote:

So this is a Xen bug: I'll find some time to fix this and get back to
you. Are you using Xen 2.0 or 3.0 (unstable)?

That's great news, I thought I was up a creek. I'm using 2.0.6. Thanks
again, I really appreciate your help.

I've pushed the fix to our xen-2.0-testing hg repository on xenbits.xensource.com. If you don't want to use hg, I've also put a source tarball at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~kaf24/xen-2.0-testing.tar.gz (you'll still need to build it yourself though).

Please let me know if this fixes your problem -- if so then I'll also apply the fix to our unstable repository.

 -- Keir