Re: [Xen-devel] Debian, Xen and DRBD: Enabling true server redundancy

Am Mittwoch, den 15.06.2005, 10:16 +1200 schrieb Tom Hibbert:
> I have a strong case for Xen clustering, and I'm knee deep in the dead
> with builds at the moment, but I thought I'd post a bit about where I'm
> at.
> I've noticed a few people on the list having problems with Xen and DRBD,
> so I thought I'd post an approximate walkthrough of the steps I've been
> taking to bring it up.

A meta-question: Why did you choose DRDB instead of RAID1-on-(G)NBD
(more precise: DRDB-on-local-RAID instead of RAID1-on-GNDB-on-local-
RAID)? Does DRDB stay usable (mountable) while resyncing after a
disconnect?

> [...]
> Please give me some feedback on this documentation style.

Thanx for this nice writeup! /nils.