Re: [Xen-devel] Xeno-unstable crashing at boot

Keir Fraser wrote:

On 19 May 2005, at 11:42, Mike Wray wrote:

Here's the crash from a build at 4 p.m. yesterday.
Unfortunately it seems to have hosed my machine completely,
and since I'm remote at the moment I can't reset it.

XenLinux is dying very early indeed: looks like a Xen/Linux mismatch (I think you are using an up-to-date Xen image with an old Linux image).

This was from 'make clean; make debug=y dist', so that should OK?
Anyway, will try again with 'make world' tomorrow, when I'll
be able to reset the machine.

Mike