Re: [Xen-devel] lxr.xensource.com ?

On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 10:43, James Bulpin wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-05-18 at 07:27, aq wrote:
> > looks like lxr.xensource.com is not completed? nobody here takes care this
> > site?
>
> We do monitor the top level and a selection of key pages, just not every
> single page.
>
> >http://lxr.xensource.com/lxr-unstable/source/tools/?v=tools-xen-unstable
>
> How did you come by this URL - was it a link from another LXR page (in
> which case we need to fix it) or way it manually crafted?

After chatting with Andy just now I'll answer my own question. This link
was probably a result of navigating to the tools directory of the xen
(hypervisor only) tree (contains figlet) then clicking the
"tools-xen-unstable" link. LXR always moves to the same path in the new
tree (useful when comparing e.g. two versions of linux). As we are
(ab)using LXR for various trees, a file or directory in one will not
necessarily appear in the other, hence the error. Short of hacking the
LXR code there isn't much we can do about this. Anyone know of a more
flexible web-based source code browser?

Cheers,

James