RE: [Xen-devel] i have made some updated debian packages to use2.0-testing...

> Is x86_64 supported in '2.0-testing', or only in 'unstable'? making
> adam's debian package work against testing required very little effort.
> I could see that making it work against unstable could be a bit more
> tricky.

I've started working on xeno-unstable debian packages (i386 only for the
moment)

They can be found with the following sources.list :

deb http://schieli.dyndns.org/debmirror/xen unstable main
deb-src http://schieli.dyndns.org/debmirror/xen unstable main

I currently have some scripts to build them in a semi automatic way from
bk repo.

Cédric