Re: [Xen-devel] Fix for 'acpi=off'

On 6 May 2005, at 00:09, Arun Sharma wrote:

With acpi=off acpi_lapic is non-zero so this code works:

   /* ACPI may have already provided this data */
   if (!acpi_lapic)
           MP_processor_info(m);

But with acpi=ht, MP table processor info is ignored. I worked around it
by ignoring the processor entries in the MP table always and setting
num_processors=1.

Yes, I'm missing this part of your patch, Arun. I'll take a look.

 -- Keir