Re: [Xen-devel] atropos again

> Hi,
> Is there anyway (some command I type in the commandline) I can find
> which scheudler is currently used by Xen?
You might wish to have a look at the boot output by Xen, either at an
attached serial console or by 'xm dmsg'. It tells you which scheduler
was used during the startup of the machine.

> BTW, Could anyone answer my question aobut the current status of Atropos
> scheduler I sent a couple of days ago
I've ported the scheduler to the unstable tree, and it will hopefully
get checked in in the near future! (*prod*)

Cheers,
   Stephan