Re: [Xen-devel] xend leaks/bugs/etc

Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

Anthony Liguori wrote:

It's a bit more complex it we every support 3D acceleration. We can't really throttle that without losing portion of whatevers drawn. For a normal, non-acceleration 2D shared-memory video driver, I imagine it will look a lot like RFB so it will be very easy to control how much work dom0 has to do without losing any quality.

Do you have any design notes for this '3D-console'?

I was just thinking out loud :-)

Regards,
Anthony Liguori

Jacob