Re: [Xen-devel] http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/ dead?

> The current version of xenofreebsd has, to the best of my knowledge,
> fixes for all those bugs. Let me know if you still have problems. I
> don't know any way to make "reboot" work from inside the guest.

I'm not sure I quite understood what you meant, so apologies if this is old
news to you.  From the arch reboot code, you can call:

HYPERVISOR_sched_op(SCHEDOP_shutdown | (SHUTDOWN_reboot <<
SCHEDOP_reasonshift))

Which will cause Xend to destroy your domain and then rebuild it.  Similarly,
you can notify when you want to halt and when you want to explicitly crash.

Cheers,
Mark