Re: [Xen-devel] Updated version of VM-Tools and libxen available

In Linux you can bind a file to a block device using:

losetup /dev/loop0 /path/to/file

Where loop0 is an unbound loop device (most Linux installs should have at
least loop0, loop1 ... loop 7).

You can then specify /dev/loop0 as the device to export to the domain.

When you're done, use losetup -d /dev/loop0 to remove the binding and free
that device.

HTH
Mark