[Xen-devel] evil idea: oracle, postgres, solaris

So, we are getting reading to do some testing of oracle/postgres here,
using 2 domU instances, same hardware, memory, disk, etc.  Standard stuff.  We
are doing this to see which is better(a current client of ours insists on
oracle, and the extra $$ that comes with it).

They also use solaris as their OS, and expensive sun boxes.

However, if opensolaris were ported to xen, then we could do even more
side-by-side comparisons.  The license of opensolaris should allow this.

So, this is an open question: does anyone find this interesting, and would be
willing to work on it?  Unfortunately, we don't have time, nor the knowledge,
to do this(neither solaris nor xen internals), but are willing to help test.