Re: [Xen-devel] More questions on Xen

Ok, dmeg look like 2 CPU and assign only CPU0 to dom0
I've 2 xenU guest running, each one has 1 CPU ?
How can i find if the 2 CPU are working on the system ?

'xm list' will tell you which CPU each domain is assigne

OK fine, all work fine now and i understand how xen work with CPUs, memory and how to compil xen0 and xenU kernels :)

I've now xen0 with modules support and xenU without modules support and minimal config in kernel :)
YAHOOooo ..

xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0           0      123    0  r----    821.9
hebus              3       63    1  -b---     25.2    9603
lanfeust           4       63    0  -b---      5.4    9604

Thanks for your help

Franck