[Xen-devel] XenCD xm save problem

[Arthur == abergman@xxxxxxxxxxx on Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:31:21 +0000]

  Arthur> On 10 Feb 2005, at 22:50, Jared Rhine wrote:

  Jared> Others have reported success after switching to Xen 2.0.4,
  Jared> but my XenCD save problem still exists with a 2.0.4-built
  Jared> snapshot.

  Arthur> If you run xfrd under strace -fF does it help?

Ah, should have mentioned.  No, it does not.  At least on Xen
unstable, I will try one more time with 2.0.4+strace xfrd.

  Arthur> What versions of python/twisted do you have on it?

Debian sarge.  Looking...

  Python 2.3.4
  Twisted 1.3.0

I presume others can replicate my results exactly just by using the CD
and the command sequence posted.  I replicated results reported by
someone else.

-- jared@xxxxxxxxxxx

"A pessimist is one who has been intimately acquainted with an optimist."
        -- Elbert Hubbard