Re: [Xen-devel] Other additional vnet questions

Mike,

GREAT INFO ... thank you very much.  Now for the problem that I have
encountered.  I can't reliably get the vnet_module to load.  About 1 in
30-50 tries works, the rest give [WRN] VNET err=-5.  I've removed all
the kernel IPSEC/IP xx tranform and VLAN options, tried with and without
tuntap, pf_keys, llc headers, and the encryption algorithms as both
modules and compiled into the kernel, but I still can't improve on the
reliability.  Is there anything I can send you or tell you that might
help nail this quickly?  Can you spare the time?  It started off great
for the first 4-5 hours, then I rebooted ... :-(

Brian.