[Xen-devel] Re: XenCD 1.0rc01 available

[Paul == i_p_a_u_l@xxxxxxxxx on Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:51:40 +0200]

  >> A release candidate for XenCD v1.0 (1.0rc01) is now available:

  Paul> Can you please make also a Xencd version with the latest
  Paul> stable release (2.0.4 for now) ?

Yes, these are already listed in links off:

  http://software.wordzoo.com/xencd

Though I should include and name them as official releases.  There's
also a lean and base version, with a fat version to come eventually to
incorporate additional software and rootfs'es (someone contrib a
Fedora!).  So I'm sort of swimming in release names and variants :)
I'll clean it up as a direction becomes more clear.

Thanks for the suggestion.

  Paul> Now it is Xen devel, isn't it ?

Yes.  Now that 2.0.4 is released, I should probably make the official
release based on 2.0.4 instead of unstable.  2.0.3 didn't have
everything I needed at the time.

-- jared@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Better to be of a rare breed than a long line." -- TDK