Re: [Xen-devel] ATI fglrx OpenGL working in Xen!

  • To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Jacob Gorm Hansen <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:08:29 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:09:28 +0000

Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:
hi,

I gave the closed-source fglrx-driver another try, and with the latest xeno-unstable and some patching of the open-source wrapper provided with fglrx, I managed to get my ATI Radeon 9600SE accelerated OpenGL running at what appears to be full speed, in dom0.

(...and I'll stop whining about the drivers being in dom0 for now ;-))

Jacob