[Xen-devel] replication with xen?

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Tom Hibbert" <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:40:14 +1300
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:41:14 +0000

Hi all

Just wondering if Xen has any kind of replication power actually built into it at the moment. EG can I have a DomU running on machine A whos vbds are replicated to machine B and if A ever goes down switch to B and bring up the domU there. I have done this using drbd/heartbeat but I am wondering if there is a more straightforward path that I can take that is less complex and performs better.

Thanks

Tom