[Xen-devel] Partitioning VBDs in unpriviledged domains.

I'm trying to partition a vbd in an unpriviledged domain, that is an lvm
partition exported from dom0. Ideally I'd like to have the partition exported
as
device /dev/hda. However I can only seem to get it to export as /dev/hda0. I'm
using udev on Gentoo, with xen 2.0.1 and linux 2.6.9. Once inside the
unpriviledged domain, I can partition the
vbd using fdisk, which seems to work. However, it sees the partitions as
/dev/hda0p1 etc, which is causing trouble with udev (the device nodes are not
created).

I saw something similar discussed earlier in the mailing list, but I think that
my issue is slightly different.

Does anybody have any idea about how I should fix this?