Re: Fw: [Xen-devel] Xen on /. again

> > Are you specifying what backend the frontend should be connected to in
> > the frontend's config file?
> Yes
> > Are you specifying that the backend is a backend in its config file?
> Yes

Just checking ;-)  This stuff hasn't been tested much, so if you've set all
the appropriate variables it could be a Xend bug.

Has anybody had driver domains working with the current Xend?  When?

> What i was meaning, was that the network backend can be chosen in the
> config without physical device access enabled, but the kernel won't then
> build.

Oh I see, sorry.  I guess it doesn't work because the relevant macros for
mapping other domains memory are not defined.  I think a subsequent patch has
fixed this - thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers,
Mark