Re: [Xen-devel] Not enough memory for DOM0 memory reservation

I tested Xen on our 4GB box and had no problems. I have checked in
some e820 fixes that will sort out some problems with big-mem
systems. It's checked into the testing and unstable repositories so
you might want to pull the latest changesets and give it a go.

 -- Keir