[Xen-devel] save/restore

Hi all,
I'm having problems with save and restore on Xen 2.0-testing similar to those discussed here up to a few days ago. The list thread describing the problem ends with the hypothesis that it was a compiler issue and that gcc 3.2x and 3.4x were working (at least on debian). I've tried Xen2.0-testing from a day or two ago with debian sarge and gcc3.2x and I'm still getting problems. Sometimes the restore appears to succeed, but the domain crashes when I try to attach to the console (or at least that's when I notice that it has crashed). Sometimes the restore gets an error part way through. In the latter case an unresponsive domain is left in xm list.

I'm just wondering if anything else is known about this problem yet.

Thanks,

Todd