Re: [Xen-devel] (repeatable) cross-domain networking failure

Keir Fraser wrote:

Anyhow, now we can reproduce, a fix should be forthcoming.

Ian

This bug is now (hopefully) fixed in the testing and unstable trees.

Many thanks, Ian and Keir!

I know this was recently mentioned on a thread but I'm unable
to remember or locate it - but are your regression tests
available publicly? I'm currently assisting some engineers
to put some automated testing for this internally. The small
message test (a netperf with msg size going from say 1 byte
in steps to > ~64K) is very handy indeed, it has often
exposed problems. We'd be glad to throw some tests at you
as well.

thanks,
Nivedita