[Xen-devel] xen-U CPU usage accounting

Hi,

is there some way how to do CPU usage accounting for running domains? I know I can watch CPU Time in 'xm list', but from this I cannot (easily) see, if the CPU is in current time loaded from 20%, or 90%. Something like 'top' or any similiar tool would be nice, IF it can read CPU load (RAM usage, I/O accesses, ...) of different domains from within domain-0 without needing access to xen-U domains directly. If there is nothing like that, how difficult would be to get this from Xen and what skills are needed for that?

Dave