[Xen-devel] -testing goes to 100%

Built and installed 2.0-testing from tarball as of today against 2.6.10 patches for Dom0, and xend takes the CPU to 100% and leaves it there. Dropping back down to 2.0.2/2.6.9 makes it all appear business-as-usual so far.

Any "xm" commands go off into lala land without ever returning, but do respond to CTRL-C as one might expect and bring you back to the command-prompt.

Base system is gentoo. Athlon-XP. My own kernel configs and not the ones built by xen, but the same config is used for 2.0.2/2.6.9 with no problems. (I used "make oldconfig" to build the -testing binaries.)

Anything I can do to instrument this and see where the problem may lie?