[Xen-devel] Kernel 2.6.10, reiser4, kernel 2.4.27 cpu load, and mailing list reply-to

Hi,

Some questions here :

1.   Is there a way to compile kernel 2.6.10 or 2.6.9-mm1 with xen 2.0?
I tried both (with mkbuildtree from linux-2.6.9-xen-sparse), and both failed (on different places). My primary goal is to use reiser4 on both xen-0 and xen-U kernel, so I'm more
interested in -mm kernel.

2. If I use kernel 2.4.27 (xen-U), top doesn't show correct cpu usage percentage (idle %, nice %, and so on). It shows either 0% usage on all, or 33% usage each for irq, softirq, and iowait.
Is there a way to fix this? Kernel 2.6.9 shows correct cpu usage.

3. Can someone please set "reply-to" address of this list to the list address? Otherwise, some people might miss answer to some questions (since reply is only to the sender)
or the sender gets duplicate mail (from Reply-All).

Regards,

Fajar