Re: [Xen-devel] Cannot connect to console?

aq wrote:
Hello,

I make a domain on ttylinux as in the Xen 2.0 manual. Then I try to
connect to its console, but without sucess. Anybody please tell me how
to fix the problem?

Here is how I connect to console (my Xen installation is from Xen
2.0.1 binary tarball):
---
 $ xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0 0 245 0 r---- 271.4 tty 13 64 0 -b--- 0.5 9613
$ xm console tty
************ REMOTE CONSOLE: CTRL-] TO QUIT ********
Cannot connect to console 13 on domain 13
************ REMOTE CONSOLE EXITED *****************
$ xm console 13
************ REMOTE CONSOLE: CTRL-] TO QUIT ********
Cannot connect to console 13 on domain 13
************ REMOTE CONSOLE EXITED ***************** $

what does `nc localhost 9613`? in other words, are you able to connect to the TCP port that console is bound to? does option "-c" for `xend create` work?

jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth