[Xen-devel] lvm

I've just stumbled into the wonderful world that is lvm.
At the same time I have just created a new partition for a new domain on my xen server and am therefore having to reboot to re-read the partition table. Do xen domains work under lvm vd's? I'd assume yes and I know this has been asked before but I'd like to know the up-to-date answer before I jump in.

thanks

James