Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-Unstable : no eth0 when boot up

yeah, I found the typo in the grub.conf. But actually I just used it with
1.2, and worked fine.
I'll change it anyway.

I checked the ethernet card is e100, which is not set in .config, so just
set 'CONFIG_E100=y',right?

but I have question about 'make dep' and 'make dist'. It's done under
/xeno-unstable.bk, not under
/xeno-unstable.bk/linux-2.4.26-xen,right? But after I did it, it still
doesn't work.
I found 'make dist' only build xen and tools, didn't use .config,so I guess
the change isn't effective.
And with 'make world', it change back to the original .config, so no use
either.
So I guess maybe I should try set 'CONFIG_E100=y' in .config, and
       make linux_xenU_config
       make linux_xenU
       make linux_xen0_config
       make linux_xen0

Is the guess right?

Sorry for your time, coz I'm working remote now, if screw it again, then I
cannot login. So better make sure how to deal it.

Thanks,
Yan